Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mrow

Today I woke up early, being let gently out of the garage by a grumpy human who was ready to take the big silver smelly monster that they call 'car' out of the garage. He had sports skins on and I think he was going running. Yesterday he kept talking about running in a half-marathon... honestly, these humans are on a completely different hemisphere to us.
As I strutted out of the garage (up my ramp), my brother, Harley, followed. I went into my human's bedroom and snuggled up right under her nose. I think I must have woke her up because she smiled and started stroking me! I love my best human friend.

Harley and I had a good day messing with the cushions on my human's couch. I also had constipation because my stupid humans forgot to give me enough water. My nice little human friend, Bella , got so upset she almost started crying. We are best friends.

Bella gave me a new feather toy a couple of weeks ago, and I was able to find it on top of the cupboard. Bella played with me all day!

I'll leave you with some of my favourite things (that I don't have yet!):











No comments:

Post a Comment